Pages

Monday 12 June 2017

kruz whats for dinner

In the evening I hear the doorbell ring. I open the door, and Who Do I see!?!? Pete, and manu from my kitchen rules! What a surprise I didn't know this would happen. They told me to cook 3 dishes tonight. I get all my cooking ingredients to make the perfect dish. I decided to cook spaghetti and meatballs with veg sauce inside.

It was finally 1 minute left and i was already finished. I just waited for the time to pass. When the time hit 0 I was happy. I took the food in the dining room to the judges. We were waiting for them to finish. They said it was delicious, They even said they wanted another one.

I started on my 2nd dish i wanted to make Fries, salad, and some chicken nuggets white garlic sauce on the side. I get started i get some frozen fries that i buyed and chucked them in the oven.  I chuck the nuggets in the oven too. And just buyed the garlic sauce and salad. We finished it. Well the judges were eating it I started on our dessert already.


I was making some milkshakes ice pops. I have made this before and I mastered this dish. I did it in 30 minutes. It was easy. I tasted it and it was yum. I gave the dessert to Pete and manu. They said it was so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.