Pages

Monday 13 February 2017

about me

Kia Ora, Talofa and welcome to my blog. My name is Kruz and I’m Ten years old, I’m a year Six at Pt England. I have Three very Amazing Teachers called Miss Parrant, Miss Scanlan, and Mister Goodwin. I have 1 brother and 3 sisters. My Favorite Subject is Writing because i have lots of Ideas. I enjoy sleeping, hanging with friends, and swimming, My Favorite Foods are Hamburgers, and Fish And Chips. On Saturday play rugby union. On Weekends i love sleeping over at my cousin's house. When I’m not at school I love playing video games and watching tv. My favorite game his minecraft, and black ops 3 and my favorite tv series is wwe and bizaardvark. enjoy my blog and comment what you think of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.