Pages

Thursday 3 September 2015

my job in the future

Brainstorm
Rugby Player
I would play rugby
I have to go to different countries
I have to be strong
I have to tackle
I get tries
I have to be fit
I need rugby boots
I need a rugby jersey
I need a ball
I need rugby shorts
I need rugby socks
I have to be the best player to earn money
I need to kick the ball
I need a mouth guard
                                   writing
My aspiration for the future is to be a rugby player. Rugby is a very rough sport so being a rugby player is a difficult job. The rugby players scores tries for their team. every time they score they get 5 points. Sometimes they get injured and it looks like it hurts a lot. They go around the world and compete against other countries' rugby teams.

A rugby player wears clothes to help protect them when they play. They would have to wear rugby cloths and a mouth guard for this job. They wear a cool jersey and cool shorts. Every single rugby player in a team wears the same cloths.

To be a rugby player you have to have certain characteristic. The rugby players have to be fit and strong because they tackle and it hurts but for real rugby players it does not hurt for them. Rugby players don't cry when they get injured because because they are strong.Rugby players has to play as a team because they will lose if they don't play as a team.My favorite rugby player would be the Richiemccaw. rugby is a cool job for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.